[gdlr_core_button button-text=”Francais” button-link=”https://impark.com/monthly-parking/tc-fr/” button-link-target=”_blank” margin-right=”20px” ]
The following Terms and Conditions form a part of your monthly parking agreement (the “Agreement”) with the member of the Impark Group of Companies that operates your selected parking facility (“us” or “we”). Please read these carefully.
- You may terminate this Agreement by the seventh day of the month with termination effective on the last day of that calendar month. Any cancellation notices received on or after the eighth of the month will go into effect 30 days later. To cancel, log into your account at impark.com/monthly-parking.
- We may terminate this Agreement upon one calendar month’s notice. However, if you are in breach of this Agreement, we reserve the right to suspend or cancel your parking privileges, terminate this Agreement and/or tow your vehicle at your expense. If your parking privileges have been suspended, we may charge a reactivation fee.
- Parking charges (and any applicable taxes) are due in advance on the first day of each month for that month, and payment is not valid until it is received by us. Please note, amounts owing after your billing due date are subject to a late payment interest charge, calculated at 2.5% per month, compounded monthly (34.5% per year), until paid in full. Invalid or returned payments are subject to an administrative fee of $25.00. This fee is subject to change from time to time. An additional late payment administration fee for services related to collections will apply if your account remains unpaid after your invoice due date. The late payment processing fee shall be no more than the amounts in the following table:
|No. of Parkers||Minimum
|0 – 1||$30.00||$20.00|
|2 – 50||$50.00||$30.00|
|51 – 999||$200.00||$100.00|
Customer Service, Account Management and Administrative Costs and Expenses Fee:
In addition to the fees identified above, we reserve the right to charge you a $3.50 fee per month for customer service, account management and administrative costs and expenses.
- Parking rates are subject to change by us upon one calendar month’s notice.
- You agree to pay a deposit and/or non-refundable service activation fee for use of a permit and/or access device. Service activation fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Deposits do not bear interest and will be refunded if you return the permit and/or access device to us within seven days of termination of this Agreement. Otherwise, deposits will not be refunded and are non-transferable. A new deposit and/or activation fee will be charged for replacement of lost or stolen permits or access devices.
Permits & Access Devices
- The license plate(s) registered on your account is your primary parking credential. Accordingly, you agree to ensure that your license plate information in your account is kept up to date at all times. Depending on your lot, you may also be issued access devices (including cards, keys and remote controls) and/or be required to display a permit. License plates, devices and permits are valid only for the parking facility for which they are designated. To change your license plate information, please access your account online. Without this, your parking privileges are not transferable between vehicles. Only one vehicle using your decal or access device may be present in the parking facility at any given time.
- Misuse of permits and/or access devices, including failure to keep your license plate information in your account current, will be considered a breach of this Agreement. Examples of such breaches include use of a permit by a vehicle bearing another license plate number, or by more than one vehicle at a time, or if a permit or access device is used to admit more than one vehicle at a time into the parking facility. If a breach occurs, we may charge the applicable daily rate (in addition to the monthly charges), revoke the permit immediately, issue a Payment Notice, and/or tow the vehicle(s) involved, in addition to any other remedies available to us.
- If a permit or static sticker is required for your selected facility and has been issued to you, it must be visibly displayed at all times with the barcode facing the windshield. Failure to display a valid permit or static sticker will be considered a breach of this Agreement and, in addition to any other remedies available to us, may result in issuance of a Payment Notice and/or towing of your vehicle.
- Parking charges are for the licensed use of a parking space by only one vehicle at a time bearing the designated license plates, and are subject to the rights and restrictions associated with your selected monthly parking rate and location.
- We are not responsible for any injury, loss or damage to you or your vehicle or its contents.
- The parking of unlicensed or uninsured vehicles, the general storage of vehicles (i.e., parking for more than 24 hours at a time), and the repair or maintenance of vehicles in the parking facility is prohibited. Further, the parking of vehicles that we reasonably believe to pose any kind of hazard or have hazardous contents is also prohibited. Vehicles parked for the principal purpose of promotional activities or advertising are prohibited and may be towed or otherwise removed from the lot at the owner’s expense.
- We do not guarantee the availability of parking at your selected lot at all times. Your selected lot may, from time to time, be unavailable for reasons including, but not limited to, late arrival, excessive demand due to special events or conferences, repair or maintenance activities, construction, emergencies or events of force majeure. In appropriate cases, we will endeavor to use reasonable efforts to relocate you to another one of our parking facilities for the period your selected location is unavailable.
- Any additional terms and conditions displayed on the signage at the parking facility must be observed, except for those relating to parking rates. Vehicles must be parked in marked stalls only.
- Any power supplied at the parking facility is for block heater or electric vehicle charging use only and is provided as a customer service only and use is at your sole risk. The use of any interior car warmer is prohibited. We are not liable in the event that a vehicle fails to start, or for damage arising from the use or malfunction of power or heaters.
- Unless you are the administrator of a group or corporate account or it is agreed by us in writing, you may not assign, transfer or sublicense this Agreement. Further, changes in the name of the account holder are strictly prohibited (unless supported by legal documentation and agreed to by us).
- We are not responsible for loss or delayed delivery of payments or correspondence through the mail service.
- You agree to ensure the address, contact, payment, vehicle, and license plate information associated with your account is accurate and up to date at all times. Please update your account online.
- We reserve the right to waive any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time in our sole discretion. Any such waiver on one occasion will not be construed as a general waiver or waiver of the same term on a subsequent occasion.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change by us from time to time. A current version can be accessed online at impark.com/monthly-parking/tc
- Mailing address and email address
- Bank account number (for pre-authorized bank payment option)
- Credit card number (for pre-authorized credit card payment option)
- You consent to the collection and use of your personal information for the purpose of administering this Agreement, facilitating parking transactions with you, verifying your identity, and to contact and communicate with you.
- You consent to our disclosure of your personal information to our agents who provide services relating to management of your account, such as (but not limited to) delivering mail, preparing statements and processing payments, or to others as required by law. All such agents have agreed to comply with applicable privacy laws and to protect and maintain the confidentiality of your personal information. You further consent to the disclosure of your personal information and permit and/or access device information to the owner or subsequent operator of your selected parking facility.
- If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a corporation to obtain parking privileges for one or more individual parkers, you represent and warrant to us that you are an authorized signatory for that corporation. You agree to provide a copy of these Terms and Conditions and take steps to ensure that your parkers are aware of, and agree to abide by, the terms of this Agreement, other than those regarding fees being paid by the corporation on the parker’s behalf. You further agree to ensure the license plate information for all individual parkers associated with your account is accurate and up to date at all times.
- You agree that in the event of inaccurate license plate information or a breach of any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement by an individual parker to whom you have granted parking privileges under this Agreement, we may (without limitation, and without notice to you) issue a Payment Notice to that parker, charge him or her the regular daily rate, tow his or her vehicle, or suspend his or her parking privileges, in our sole discretion.